Raising the bar for kids in the bath with a plastic free solution, these Hair & Everywhere bars are kind to kids and fun! They lather really well so make wahing hair and bodies really easy and also last about twice as long as a traditional 2in1 (hair & body) bottle.
This 'Absolutely WILD-Berry Hair & Everywhere Bar' will get your kids looking and smelling their best, even when they’re up to no good. This bar gets its naturally colourful swirls from mica, with a cherry-berry scent that’s good enough to eat — though it’s better for cleaning hair and stinky feet!
Suitable for hair and skin for kids from the age of 1+. Because kids’ skin is thinner and less oily than adult skin, Rowdy Kind have created a bar that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural barriers. They use the most gentle of cleansers, coupled with cocoa butter to moisturise skin and have chosen ingredients that will maintain a neutral pH – about 6. Water in the UK is 7-8, skin is 5.5-6.6. So these bars are matching your kids’ skin as much as possible.
- plastic free
- cruelty free
- sustainably sourced
- no Sulfates, Parabens or PEGs (common eczema triggers)
- allergen-free scents and gentle cleaners
- Palm Oil free
- tin (if purchased) is reusable or recyclable
- bars are sold and shipped without any outer packaging, and the paper used is recyclable
Hair & Everywhere Bars have as much active ingredients in them as two traditional bottles of liquid 2-in-1. They’re made up of just the good stuff — never watered down with cheap or synthetic additives. Bars can last hours in a tub and not lose any of their quality.
Available in two other (allergen-free) scents:
There isn’t an agreed test for tear-free (that they know of!) but they've also done their best to make these bars tear-free. Most products that are “tear free” make this claim based on the pH of their products being neutral (which these are). Due to lower water content the foam drips down the face less, so its less likely to get in eyes.
These come tin-free or you can add a Rowdy Kind branded Tin for £4.
Sodium Coco Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Theobroma Cocao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Glycerin, Parfum, Benzyl alcohol, CI 77007, CI 77288, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
About Rowdy Kind
Rowdy Kind started because they wanted to make doing better, simpler. Actually, the truth is, we started because our kids wanted a better solution for the planet — and we couldn't find it. After endless hours of #tubtalks with our children, friends and families, we knew what we needed to do to Raise The Bath Bar. We wanted a better bath time solution for kids which meant these things:
- Kids (and their skin) come first -That’s why Rowdy Kind products are made specifically for kids.
- Plastic free- Kids know that plastic isn't good for the planet, and what goes on their skin shouldn’t add more to the bin.
- Handmade in the UK - Rowdy Kind products are all Handmade in the UK, and only touched by people we've met personally and know are being treated ethically.
- One Bar =Two Bottles - Getting good value for money is important to everyone. In addition to our ethics and broader mission, it was important to us that our products also went the distance at bathtime… so we made sure our Hair & Everywhere Bars have as much active ingredients in them as two traditional bottles of liquid 2-in-1.
Making the world a little kinder - The average kid in the UK spends just 44 minutes talking to their parents each day vs 3 hours on an electronic device. We believe bath time is the best time for parents and kids to connect and talk about the things they care about.
Absolutely Wild Berry Kids Hair & Everywhere Bars, 85g - Rowdy Kind
Easy - Kids seem to love the tactile nature of this and it works well, making a nice lather, staying really solid and smelling amazing! They were very happy to get clean.
My one tip though is that it will last longer if you don't give complete control over it to very little ones - they just don't want to stop dunking it! If it remains submerged in the bath for the entire session, it's going to run out more quickly. They will smell gorgeous though!
Hard Water note - You may notice that if you are in hard water area theres a tiny bit of that squeaky feeling in hair (not that they'd notice) however bodies and hair small nice, are clean and are brushable so its still a good swap.
Use as you would a shampoo bar or hand over to the kids to do it. It really is as easy as 1-2-plastic free! They just need to
1) Dunk their head and grab the bar
2) Rub the bar a few times around their hair
3) Scrub-a-dub with their hands to create suds
Help as needed.