The fun times don’t have to end with tub time. After cleansing with Rowdy Kinds' Hair & Everywhere bars, run this Coco-Nutty Solid Moisturiser over kids’ dry skin and massage in all that nourishing coconut oil and cocoa butter. Even though they’re growing up crazy fast, keep their skin baby soft.
- plastic free
- cruelty free
- allergen-free scents and gentle cleaners
- no Sulfates, Parabens or PEGs (common eczema triggers)
- Palm Oil free
- sustainably sourced
- tin (if purchased) is reusable or recyclable
- bars are sold and shipped without any outer packaging, and the paper used is recyclable
Because kids’ skin is thinner and less oily than adult skin, Rowdy Kind have created a bar that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural barriers. They use the most gentle of cleansers, coupled with cocoa butter to moisturise skin and have chosen ingredients that will maintain a neutral pH – about 6. Water in the UK is 7-8, skin is 5.5-6.6. So these bars are matching your kids’ skin as much as possible.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cocao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Stearic Acid, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla Wax), Parfum
About Rowdy Kind
Rowdy Kind started because they wanted to make doing better, simpler. Actually, the truth is, we started because our kids wanted a better solution for the planet — and we couldn't find it. After endless hours of #tubtalks with our children, friends and families, we knew what we needed to do to Raise The Bath Bar. We wanted a better bath time solution for kids which meant these things:
- Kids (and their skin) come first -That’s why Rowdy Kind products are made specifically for kids.
- Plastic free- Kids know that plastic isn't good for the planet, and what goes on their skin shouldn’t add more to the bin.
- Handmade in the UK - Rowdy Kind products are all Handmade in the UK, and only touched by people we've met personally and know are being treated ethically.
- One Bar =Two Bottles - Getting good value for money is important to everyone. In addition to our ethics and broader mission, it was important to us that our products also went the distance at bathtime… so we made sure our Hair & Everywhere Bars have as much active ingredients in them as two traditional bottles of liquid 2-in-1.
- Making the world a little kinder - The average kid in the UK spends just 44 minutes talking to their parents each day vs 3 hours on an electronic device. We believe bath time is the best time for parents and kids to connect and talk about the things they care about.
Kids Coco-Nutty Solid Moisturiser, 70G - Rowdy Kind
Easy - once you get uesd to doing something slightly different than squirting it out of a bottle - but it won't take long for that action to seem a bit alien too!
Store your moisturiser in a nice dry place between uses, either on a shelf or in a Rowdy Kind tin.
Moisturising without a big blob of cream seems impossible right? Wrong! It’s easy and mess free. Just take the moisturiser bar in your hand and rub it along the desired patch of skin (one or two passes should do it) the skin and friction naturally melts the bar just enough to leave some behind on the skin, then simply massage in with your hands. TA DA! Smooth as a baby’s bottom.