The makers of this floral scented face scrub, Upcircle, are helping to fight our waste problem by repurposing coffee grounds! This scrub is gentle and natural and suitable for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium and patchouli essential oils and top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from London artisan coffee shops!
- gently exfoliate and nourish
- protect skin against spots, wrinkles and fine lines
- soothe redness and irritation (chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties), making an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis
- help deeply moisturise as it's rich in vitamins E and B and jojoba oil to help dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration
It's a great eco swap because it's
- plastic free
- palm oil-free,
- made in the UK
- uses sustainably repurposed Arabica coffee grounds
- 100% recyclable packaging.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Floral Face Scrub for Sensitive Skin, 100ml - Upcircle
This is a new arrival so I'll be testing this soon and updating but I don't anticipate it will be any different from any other face scrub but it will be planet-friendly and guilt free - especially since it's also repurposing coffee grounds!