This beautiful Apple Pie scented candle by Olive and Stanley has been individually hand poured in Norwich (local to me -  I'm really pleased to be the first stockist!) and smell so good you'll be salivating and thinking cosy thoughts once it's lit! 

 

Inspired by the sweet scent of homemade apple pie, fresh out of the oven, this 180ml candle is made from eco-friendly, natural soy wax and high quality fragrance oils (including essential oils) and presented in an apothecary style glass jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.

 

Handmade with love and care to ensure the best possible experience when burning, they make a thoughtful gift or a pretty keepsake.

 

These candles are:

  • vegan
  • plastic free
  • cruelty free
  • paraben free
  • labelled with recycled paper labels
  • have biodegradable or recyclable packaging
  • are handmade in East Anglia, UK

 

  • Height: 81.8 millimetres

  • Width: 66.7 millimetres

 

Why soy wax?

  •  Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from soybeans
  •  Soy wax is environmentally friendly and renewable (whereas paraffin wax is made from petroleum and is non renewable)
  •  Soy wax burns slower than paraffin wax, meaning it lasts longer
  •  Soy wax burns cleaner
  •  Soy wax does not require any chemical amplifiers to make it smell amazing!

 

Ingredients

 

Soy wax, Cinnamaldehyde, Coumarin, Eugenol, Linalool.

 

The CLP Regulation is a European Union regulation from 2008. CLP labels must list all ingredients within a candle and any potential hazards they contain (avoid inhalation, may cause skin irritation etc). The data sheets refer to the oils in their pure form, obviously only a small percentage is used in scenting the candles but CLP labels must still be displayed. 

Homemade Apple Pie Scented Soy Wax Candle

£11.00Price

  • As simple as it gets, you use it as normal but it’s made from more environmentally friendly ingredients and packaging.
     

  • Please follow these candle burning tips. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch on fire. Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Only burn this candle on a level, heat resistant surface. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use.

 
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

©2020 by Be Planet Kind. Proudly created with Wix.com