Give poorly behaved hair a timeout with Rowdy Kind's Little Naughty, Never Knotty Shampoo Bar.
It's got provitamin B5 and EcoSilk to gently nourish and detangle, with a raspberry scent as sweet as they are (when they want something). These plastic-free bars are great as they foam up and leave skin soft and are super gentle.
These all have no Sulfates, Parabens or PEGs. They are also Vegan-friendly, Cruelty Free, Sustainably Sourced, and Biodegradable. They are made using two coconut based cleanng agents (Sodium Coco Isethionate and Cocamidopropyl Betaine) and they also last twice as long as a traditional 2in1 bottle!
Suitable for kids from the age of 1+. Because kids’ skin is thinner and less oily than adult skin, Rowdy Kind have created a bar that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural barriers. They use the most gentle of cleansers, coupled with cocoa butter to moisturise skin and have chosen ingredients that will maintain a neutral pH – about 6. Water in the UK is 7-8, skin is 5.5-6.6. So these bars are matching your kids’ skin as much as possible.
Can be bought naked or with a Rowdy Kind Tin (Add £4) - perfect for storing bars tub side or poolside. Infinitely recyclable, these aluminium tind can transport any of the bars on whatever adventure —or trouble— you and yours are getting into.
Sodium coco isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Theobroma Cocao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Glycerin, Parfum, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil (Raspberry Seed Oil), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Isamyl Laurate (EcoSilk Conditioner), Benzyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Synthetic Mica), Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract (Raspberry extract), CI 77891, Isoamyl Cocoate, CI 77510, CI 77491, CI 77861
About Rowdy Kind
Rowdy Kind started because they wanted to make doing better, simpler. Actually, the truth is, we started because our kids wanted a better solution for the planet — and we couldn't find it. After endless hours of #tubtalks with our children, friends and families, we knew what we needed to do to Raise The Bath Bar. We wanted a better bath time solution for kids which meant these things:
- Kids (and their skin) come first -That’s why Rowdy Kind products are made specifically for kids.
- Plastic free- Kids know that plastic isn't good for the planet, and what goes on their skin shouldn’t add more to the bin.
- Handmade in the UK - Rowdy Kind products are all Handmade in the UK, and only touched by people we've met personally and know are being treated ethically.
- One Bar =Two Bottles - Getting good value for money is important to everyone. In addition to our ethics and broader mission, it was important to us that our products also went the distance at bathtime… so we made sure our Hair & Everywhere Bars have as much active ingredients in them as two traditional bottles of liquid 2-in-1.
- Making the world a little kinder - The average kid in the UK spends just 44 minutes talking to their parents each day vs 3 hours on an electronic device. We believe bath time is the best time for parents and kids to connect and talk about the things they care about.
Kids Little Naughty, Never Knotty Shampoo Bar, 85g - Rowdy Kind
Easy - Kids seem to love the tactile nature of this and it works well. My one tip though is that it will last longer if you operate some control over it, or at least how long it remains in the bath. It stays solid but the more it is used the smaller it will get.
Hard Water note - You may notice that if you are in hard water area there will be a little bit of that squeaky feeling in hair (they didn't complain) however it gives great results - soft, clean and brushable hair so its still a good swap.
Use as you would a shampoo bar or hand over to the kids to do it. It really is as easy as 1-2-plastic free! They just need to
1) Dunk their head and grab the bar
2) Rub the bar a few times around their hair
3) Scrub-a-dub with their hands to create suds
Help as needed.