Knock knock. Who’s there? Tangles. Tangles who? This plastic-free Man-GO with the Flow Conditioner Bar is neither greasy nor heavy, made specifically for kids with mango butter to moisturise and detangle locks. This conditioner is very gentle, focusing on removing tangles and staying light for kids' thinner hair. With Mango Butter to moisturise, they've really focused on tangles here because that's what mums & dads told them they wanted. I've got to say it works - very silky and soft hair even made me reconsider a lockdown hair cut as it was instantly tamed!
Suitable for kids from the age of 3+.
- plastic free
- cruelty free
- sustainably sourced
- no Sulfates, Parabens or PEGs.
Because kids’ skin is thinner and less oily than adult skin, Rowdy Kind have created a bar that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural barriers. They use the most gentle of cleansers, coupled with cocoa butter to moisturise skin and have chosen ingredients that will maintain a neutral pH – about 6. Water in the UK is 7-8, skin is 5.5-6.6. So these bars are matching your kids’ skin as much as possible.
Can be bought naked or with a Rowdy Kind Tin (Add £4) - perfect for storing bars tub side or poolside. Infinitely recyclable, these aluminium tind can transport any of the bars on whatever adventure —or trouble— you and yours are getting into.
They are made Behentrimonium Methosulfate & Cetearyl Alcohol. These are the two ingredients that deep condition and detangle hair, plus make sure the bar is firm and lasts for ever. They are 100% Vegan and cruelty free. Surprisingly despite its name, Behentrimonium Methosulfate is not a Sulfate (like, the ones that people find make them itchy and so on!). The molecule is a totally different shape, and that's why it conditions rather than cleanses too.
These do contain Palm Oil - unfortunately Rowdy Kind were unable to find a good conditioner that was also 100% palm free. The've worked with their supplier (and their supplier) to certify that the palm oil in this ingredient is sustainably sourced, and we're working on ways to remove it entirely in the future.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum, Capsicum Annum (Paprika), Tocopherol , Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene.
About Rowdy Kind
Rowdy Kind started because they wanted to make doing better, simpler. Actually, the truth is, we started because our kids wanted a better solution for the planet — and we couldn't find it. After endless hours of #tubtalks with our children, friends and families, we knew what we needed to do to Raise The Bath Bar. We wanted a better bath time solution for kids which meant these things:
- Kids (and their skin) come first -That’s why Rowdy Kind products are made specifically for kids.
- Plastic free- Kids know that plastic isn't good for the planet, and what goes on their skin shouldn’t add more to the bin.
- Handmade in the UK - Rowdy Kind products are all Handmade in the UK, and only touched by people we've met personally and know are being treated ethically.
- One Bar =Two Bottles - Getting good value for money is important to everyone. In addition to our ethics and broader mission, it was important to us that our products also went the distance at bathtime… so we made sure our Hair & Everywhere Bars have as much active ingredients in them as two traditional bottles of liquid 2-in-1.
- Making the world a little kinder - The average kid in the UK spends just 44 minutes talking to their parents each day vs 3 hours on an electronic device. We believe bath time is the best time for parents and kids to connect and talk about the things they care about.
Kids Man-GO With The Flow Conditioner Bar, 85g - Rowdy Kind
Easy - Kids seem to love the tactile nature of this and it works well to detangle hair, leaving it silky soft afterwards.
This coditioner bar, like normal conditioner won't foam. It stays really solid but if kept in the water for a long time the smaller it will get.
Works in hard water.
Once you've done it once, you'll be like "oh, so easy!". Just rub the bar directly onto the longer ends of wet hair, it will almost melt into the hair. Then massage it up the lengths of the hair with your hands. Leave it for a minute and then rinse out like normal