This beautiful eucalyptus and peppermint oil scented candle by Olive and Stanley has been individually hand poured in Norwich (local to me - I'm really proud to be the first stockist!). These candles not only smell sensational, but they are filled with goodness. The benefits for eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil include:
- Eucalyptus oil helps to relieve coughing and clears the chest.
- Eucalyptus oil helps to relieve respiratory conditions such as asthma and sinusitis.
- Peppermint oil is commonly used to treat headaches and migraines.
- Peppermint oil contains menthol, which can help relax muscles and ease pain.
They are made from eco-friendly, natural soy wax and high quality fragrance oils (including essential oils) and the 180ml candle is presented in an apothecary style jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
Handmade with love and care to ensure the best possible experience when burning, they make a thoughtful gift or a pretty keepsake.
This candles is:
- plastic free
- cruelty free
- paraben free
- is scented with only essential oils
- labelled with recycled paper labels
- have biodegradable or recyclable packaging
- are handmade in East Anglia, UK
Height: 81.8 millimetres
Width: 66.7 millimetres
Why soy wax?
- Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from soybeans
- Soy wax is environmentally friendly and renewable (whereas paraffin wax is made from petroleum and is non renewable)
- Soy wax burns slower than paraffin wax, meaning it lasts longer
- Soy wax burns cleaner
- Soy wax does not require any chemical amplifiers to make it smell amazing!
Soy Wax, Eucalyptus and peppermint oils and extraction: Cineol-1,8, Limonene, Pinenes, Gamma Terpinene, Para Cymene, Terpinolene, Menthol, Methone, Menthyl Acetate, Menthofurane, Caryophyllene, Pulegone
The CLP Regulation is a European Union regulation from 2008. CLP labels must list all ingredients within a candle and any potential hazards they contain (avoid inhalation, may cause skin irritation etc). The data sheets refer to the oils in their pure form, obviously only a small percentage is used in scenting the candles but CLP labels must still be displayed.
Peppermint and Eucalyptus Scented Soy Wax Candle
As simple as it gets, you use it as normal but it’s made from more environmentally friendly ingredients and packaging.
Please follow these candle burning tips. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch on fire. Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Only burn this candle on a level, heat resistant surface. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use.