These serums are great for use during the night or day as a moisturiser. With specially chosen base oils and essential oils to soothe, regenerate, repair and hydrate the delicate skin on your face.
The blend includes nourishing Apricot Kernel Oil, antioxidant and skin softening Argan Oil, regenerative Rosehip Oil and beneficial essential oils.
Our Restorative Serum is particularly beneficial to those with oily, inflamed or acne prone skin.
- ORGANIC APRICOT KERNEL OIL - light, nourishing and highly moisturising oil is absorbed quickly into the skin.
- ORGANIC ARGAN OIL - a non-greasy oil which is known for it's anti-aging properties, due to high levels of Vitamin E and skin softening saponins. It helps to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin's water lipid layer and as well as cooling and soothing inflammation.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL - a soothing, balancing oil which is high in anti-oxidants and is anti-inflammatory making it a useful oil for those with red or inflamed skin.
- ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL - high in Vitamin A and has been proven to help minimise the appearance of wrinkles, smooth skin and dramatically improve skins moisture levels. A very healing and nourishing oil.
- LAVENDER OIL - Steam distilled from the flowering tops of the plants this oil is calming and restorative to the skin. Lavender is one of the most versatile essential oils and has many benefits including anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, soothing and healing properties. Lavender is used for it's healing properties.
- INDONESIAN SANDALWOOD OIL - This woody, creamy scented oil is extracted from the evergreen Sandalwood tree. We use Indonesian Sandalwood because it has managed plantations for the cultivation and replanting of the trees to ensure their sustainability. We add Sandalwood for it's hydrating and skin tightening properties. It also smells incredible!
Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Oenothera (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santum Album (Indonesian Sandalwood) Oil
Restorative Organic Face Serum, 10ml - Kutis Skincare
After cleansing and toning your face, decant 2-3 drops of serum into the palm of your hand using the dropper. Gently massage the oil into the face and neck for 30 seconds, avoiding the sensitive eye area. Allow your skin to absorb the nourishing effects of the oils for 2-3 minutes before applying makeup.
It might take a few tries to find the right amount of drops for your skin. If you find you've used too much, gently wipe away excess serum with a tissue. If your skin needs a little more hydration, go ahead and use another drop or two!